There are many things to consider when designing a display booth for an exhibition. Many factors need to be considered. The layout of the area and its height, the location of the product and how the product will be viewed by customers are only some of the things that need to be taken into account. The design of the exhibition floor plan is one of the most important features of your show.
- The layout of the exhibit space. You have to determine the size of your booth based on the number of people who will be visiting it. If you have lots of employees or clients, you should consider this before buying any materials and furniture for your booth. It is best to have an exact idea of the number of people you are going to have at the booth before buying the items.
- Exhibition floor plan. The layout of your booth should include the following things: a display wall, the product display, tables, and chairs, racks, display cases, and other accessories. These accessories should be placed in the correct order and arrangement so that the people visiting the booth can easily identify the product, its brand name and other details.
- Product display. The product display should be such that customers can quickly identify the products available for display. It should be large enough to accommodate all the products being displayed, but should also have ample space on either side for a customer to move from one item to another.
- Tables. Tables placed on the sides of the exhibition floor plan should be positioned so that customers can find the products easily without having to keep looking from one table to another.
- Racks. Racks are needed to help display products as well as arrange them neatly. They can be used to display the products with ease, thus making them easy to carry from one table to another. The racks that are used should not be so high that customers cannot access them easily, and they should be placed far enough away from the walls so that customers do not need to bend down to get at them.
- Display cases. A case is one of the best places to store products.
- Storage space is also important, and the product should be stored in such a manner that it is not easy for customers to view the products without opening them up. When designing the display area, it should be such that there are no visible gaps in the space between the display items, and the ceiling, and other objects around the exhibition floor plan.
You can choose from a variety of display cases available. The display cases should be durable and long-lasting, and they should be designed in such a way that they can withstand years of use without being damaged. Some of the common types of display cases include glass cabinets, plastic cases, shelves, and awnings.
Displays for your products should not look cluttered. To make the products look more attractive and to attract customers, you should consider including some attractive displays that will attract people’s attention. An example of such a display can be a poster which shows the logo or the name of the brand, or the product being displayed on the poster, and the name of the company on the banner that is placed on the floor.
Racks and display cases should be made to order according to the number of products which you want to display. You can place different racks for different products. This will make the display look neat and tidy, thus helping the customers recognize the products easily.
An exhibition floor plan design does not have to be a complicated affair, as long as you follow the above-mentioned guidelines. Once the layout and design are done, you need to ensure that you take care of the maintenance of the items and display cases. If you are short of time, you can take advantage of the services of an exhibition floor planner. You should consult with them about the maintenance because they will do the maintenance on your behalf.